it's my third post for this day and it's not much obvious that I'm bored and I have a lot of free time to waste ;P I've listening to the music on iTunes for quite a while now. It's what I always do whenever I have nothing to do :) I 'm thinking of wasting my time in to more meaningful things. Well, I always wanted to do that, but how can I? I'm not allowed to go anywhere else unless it's important. I should always be staying at home. It's okay for me. I got used to it somehow, but sometimes it makes me wonder how is it outside, if my parents would allow me especially my mom. I feel so bored but I can't do anything with that. Maybe, staying at home would be much fun if I have someone to talk to, well... except from my mom. I have three siblings, but one of them is already married and he's on his own house with his family, my other brother is at work as well as my sister. I'm pretty much close to my sister more than anyone else in my siblings. But she goes home late because of work, there are some times that she's not in the mood to talk with me. I understand. But most of the times we talk, BUT only when she got home and on her day off. In the morning, I'm with my parents. I'm not close to my father so I don't talk to him much. Except from my mom and dad, the only thing that i talk to is my pc. Insane. Yeah. Somehow. I felt, feel, feeling insane. Just imagine, how is it talking to your computer? How is it creating a blog? Writing all you feel in a virtual paper and after awhile do you feel much better? Maybe. Somehow. If every person would have someone to talk to about their feelings and personal experiences or having someone to share fun memories, would a diary be created? would a blog expressing someone's feeling be published? would I register to this site and create my purple pieces? If only there's someone. If only I had a best chum. Well, I have my best friend. One that is the best. One that looks after me in all times. One that is great and almighty and never leaves me. But a best chum that would come into our house to ask if I'm okay or how's my day. One that is fun to be with and would take my boredom away. One that would teach me to play guitar, piano or drums. One that would enjoy drawing with me. One that would understand how I feel in a certain thing. One that would tell I'm too much when I really am. One that would believe in me and gives encouragement. One that would respect too. One who really knows me and one whom I can trust in saying how I feel. One that would talk to me whenever I feel bad or down or whenever I want someone to talk to.
No. you're wrong. I'm not looking for a boyfriend. I don't need any at the moment. I just need a friend. Because I'm feeling so alone especially on how I feel. I damn wanted to tell it to someone but can't. I just can't do that. That's why I need a friend. A true friend that I wish I had since childhood just like any other person who have best chums ever since. If I only have someone to come into our home and make me feel better right now... :-<
Sunday, April 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment