Sunday, April 13, 2008
blah blah blog
I don't know what to write... I've been bored since i woke up early this morning. I wanted to go out but I just can't. I wanted to do something but I can't think of any, so I turned the pc on and went to this site. I don't exactly know what will I write here, well, except from my boring day. I hope to do a lot of things but a lot of things hinders me this much too. I also felt bored because I have no one to talk to. I don't miss my chums much, I know they're okay. I know even miss anymore my best chum because I know he's doin' fine too. I want to do something but I really can't think of any!! I hate to be like this again. I'm feeling sick. I don't want to sleep anymore because it will only make me feel more stupid.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment