Thursday, April 24, 2008

make me feel

make me feel like this
so i won't have to think...
make me feel invisible
so i won't have to dream...
so i won't have to go
to the place of make believe...

let my mind free
coz' i'm letting you leave..
i would surely miss
the way you make me feel okay
when everyone would fail
but i shouldn't cry
because of this goodbye

it's funny that i feel weak
whenever you don't speak
i've been waiting for you
but you've been ignoring me
since the start of the week

I guess you aren't just the one
i've been longing to meet
though i love the way you talk
we still have indifferences
that makes me think
that makes me go
that makes me say
"I'm letting go.."

I'm finally letting go..
thanks for all your memories...
i loved to be with you
but i have to be
in my right place
a place away from everything
that reminds me of you...

No comments: