Saturday, May 3, 2008

i talked to him..

i planning to chat with him till' he buzzes me...
i was waiting..


but i just can't wait.



he's always the one i talked to whenever i had some idiosyncrasy day. Telling him how much i hate the way i feel and how everything goes.


He's just different. Someone would probably tell you that you should cheer up coz' everything will be just fine if you had a bad day, but he has different way of letting you realize that.

He makes me laugh when i don't even want to smile...


He's much crazy than me, we have differences. true. but our humors built our good bonding. His way of making me smile always makes me feel better...
And though I badly wanted to forget my feelings for him, I just can't help myself not to talk to him... And as I expected...


i feel better now, i didn't wait for him to buzz me cuz' he's been ignoring me since the start of the week... so i chatted him... told him that i wasn't fine and i felt bad bad for some stupid petty reasons...

i feel better now... he made me feel ok just the way i expected him to ease my pain...

Though i can't expect much from him, I still can't be too much away from him... for it's hard.. i know... it'll be hard for me...

No comments: